September 17, 2018
The American Legion Warffemius-Seidler Post 381 membership meeting opened at 7:20 pm at the Post Annex, 9413 Midland Turn, Upper Marlboro, MD by Post Commander Ron Fisher.
A quorum being met by the following members in attendance or excused absences:
Officers of Post 381
Commander Ronald Fisher
1st Vice Commander Henry Turner
2nd Vice Commander Bryan Hoover
3rd Vice Commander Tyrone Eugene
Adjutant Erle Ross
Judge Advocate Matthew Reichers
Finance Pamela Neal-Robinson
Chaplain Chris Marshall
Sergeant-At-Arms Daniel Dorrance II
Historian Felix Colaciello
Service Officer Sherry Miller
Members of Post 381
Aaron Ajani Lynda Hart Stephen Woodruff
Steve Armstrong John Krupp Ian Young
Jeremy Bungard Katelyn Moyers
Noah Call-Boyce Bob Ross
Jacob Chapman Jennifer Syler
Meghan Feerick Langston Turner
Patrick Giger Gary Wells
Due to the nature of the meeting, normal opening ceremonies have been suspended.
Minutes from the previous meeting were presented and approved.
· Post 381 Financials were read and approved.
· Gamming Financials were read and MSP to accept report subject to audit.
- 3rd Vice Tyrone Eugene and Adjutant Erle Ross met with Ricardo to go over building annex floor plans and revised permit plans. Ricardo will get a surveyor to assess property.
- Cmd. Fisher, 3rd Vice Tyrone and Lynda Hart will review kitchen at NY Deli for ideas for our building annex kitchen.
- Wilmar's Parking still moving forward, more information to follow next month.
- Motion was carried and approved to donated $400 to the Jimmy Garvin Legacy Fall Golf Tournament.
- 50/50 Drawing - Cmd. Fisher asked Lynda Hart to chair committee to determine local Non Procharities for the 50/50 Drawing. Asst. Adjutant Miller and Chaplin Marshall will be apart of the 50/50 Drawing Committee.
- Winner for this month 50/50 Drawing - Vann Jones - Charity winner - Jimmy Garvin Legacy Foundation.
Benediction was given by Chaplain Marshall
Adjourn: MSP to adjourn at 8:15 pm.
Monday, October 15, 2018 at 7:30pm
Post 381 Annex (Marlton Club House)
9413 Midland Turn, Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
Erle Ross Ronald F. Fisher
Post 381 Adjutant Post 381 Commander