July 22, 2019 (proposed)
The American Legion Warffemius-Seidler Post 381 membership meeting opened at 7:35 pm at the Post Annex, 9413 Midland Turn, Upper Marlboro, MD by Post Commander Ronald Fisher.
A quorum being met by the following officers and members in attendance or excused absences:
Officers/Members of Post 381
Ronald Fisher Commander
Henry Turner 1st Vice Commander
Tyrone Eugene 3rd Vice Commander
Erle Ross Adjutant
Pam Neal-Robinson Finance Officer
Sherry Miller Service Officer
Lynda Hart Member
Bob Ross Member
Gary Wells Member
MSP to suspend with opening ceremony and move to business.
- Cmd. Fisher outlined of tonight's agenda (verbally) and presented the Financial Report.
- All accounting goes through CPA firms.
- Grants received were itemized and grants yet to be received were discussed.
- MSP to accept Financial Report subject to audit. Written report will be submitted to the Post CPA firm.
- Bob Ross announced that the MD NAACP has created a committee (Committee of Armed Services and Veterans Affairs) to help veterans. They have asked Post 381 to provided a person to sit on the board for this committee. They anticipate being fully functional within 90 - 120 days. Major goals include temporary housing for newly discharged veterans.
- Marlton Golf Course
- Post 381 will be the management company to operate the Marlton Golf Course, contract is still being written and not ready for review.
Adjourn: MSP to adjourn at 8:47 pm.
Monday, August 19, 2019 at 7:30 pm
Post 381 Annex (Marlton Club House)
9413 Midland Turn, Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
Erle Ross Ronald Fisher
Post 381 Adjutant Post 381 Commander